PARSAN wheels arch, fenders flares set for Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 | Pre-Facelift
- Product Code: VWTII-RA01
- Product Article: product-4213
• PARSAN wheel arch linings set for Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 - 4 pcs.
*Not fit to R-Line / Sportline bumpers.
And suitable only for the version before the restyling (Pre-Facelift) version body.
• High quality ABS-Plastic (Thickness 3mm)
Features of this product:
• Made of ABS plastic, this is not FRP
• Bolt on!
• Surface finish: Black Glossy, no adjustment is needed, just paint
• This diffsuer can be fastened with Bolts / 3M double tape / Black car sealant.
• The product is unpainted. Therefore can have small scratches and pimples. Use without coating or painting is not provided.
• We do not offer work to painting car parts to export.
This fenders is compatible with this cars:
Europe & World:
Volkswagen Tiguan (Mk 2), 2 Gen, SUV, Years: 01.2016 - 07.2020, Body: AD1
Japan & World:
Volkswagen Tiguan (Mk 2), 2 Gen, SUV, Years: 01.2017 - 04.2021, Body: 5NCZD, 5NCZE, 5NDFGF
Years of issue Tiguan: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
Please note these arches are suitable for regular (stock) cars.
If you have a body with a series of R-Line, in our store RisingTuning available unique bodykit for Tiguan second generation created specifically for kitting R-Line, you can create your unique project with body parts from tuning atelier Parsan.
Advantages of ABS plastic:
Optimal combination of shock resistance and elasticity provides longevity of the products.
• Under light torsion loads plastic elements restore their original shape without residual deformation.
• High dimensional stability which allows manufacturing of complex molded products with high accuracy.
• Good adhesion to paint materials, which allows them to paint products in any desired color.
Material of this wheels arch extenders:
Different materials are used for manufacturing car tuning elements, the beauty, practicality and durability of the parts depend on their properties. To make you satisfied with the results, Rising Tuning manufactures and procures car parts including ABS plastic, a polymer that differs favorably from other materials. This plastic demonstrates increased impact resistance, in which it surpasses styrene copolymers - polystyrene. This material is also characterized by mechanical stiffness and strength, wear resistance and resistance to deformation and melting in short-term heating up to 100 degrees Celsius. At temperatures up to 70-80 degrees Celsius, products made of this polymer can be used for a long time without their qualities deteriorating and while maintaining dimensional stability. These properties allow to use ABS plastic for manufacturing of the most various elements of car body
- II 2016-present (MK2)