PARSAN rear bumper diffuser for Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 | Pre-facelift
- Product Code: VWTG-DF01
- Product Article: product-4210
New in Rising Tuning. Stylish and recognizable rear diffuser from Parsan atelier for Volkswagen Tiguan of the second generation.
This diffuser is designed for those who decided to make tuning of their exhaust system, the diffuser has characteristic holes for the exit of the pipes.
• Diffuser for rear bumper Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 - 1 pc.
*Only suitable for versions before the restyling (Pre-facelit)
• High quality ABS-Plastic (Thickness 3mm)
Features of this product:
• Made of ABS plastic, this is not FRP
• Bolt on!
• Surface finish: Black Glossy, no adjustment is needed, just paint
• This diffsuer can be fastened with Bolts / 3M double tape / Black car sealant.
• The product is unpainted. Therefore can have small scratches and pimples. Use without coating or painting is not provided.
• We do not offer work to painting car parts to export.
• The diffuser has no holes for the parking sensors. You need to create new holes and install the sensors in the new diffuser.
• This rear diffuser is only suitable for the Pre-Facelift version, it will not fit the Facelift version.
• And designed for rear bumpers where the standard diffuser in the bumper has a modular design and not adjacent to the bumper, this is important, to install Parsan diffuser you need to remove the standard diffuser, the design does not imply cutting this diffuser into the bumper with this design.
In order to install Parsan diffuser it is necessary to remove its standard shape, if the diffuser is cast directly in the shape of the bumper it will be impossible to install it, the installation will be done only on the place of the standard one.
• Photo examples in the gallery.
This diffuser is compatible with this cars:
Europe & World:
Volkswagen Tiguan (Mk 2), 2 Gen, SUV, Years: 01.2016 - 07.2020, Body: AD1
Japan & World:
Volkswagen Tiguan (Mk 2), 2 Gen, SUV, Years: 01.2017 - 04.2021, Body: 5NCZD, 5NCZE, 5NDFGF
Years of issue Tiguan: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
Advantages of ABS plastic:
Optimal combination of shock resistance and elasticity provides longevity of the products.
• Under light torsion loads plastic elements restore their original shape without residual deformation.
• High dimensional stability which allows manufacturing of complex molded products with high accuracy.
• Good adhesion to paint materials, which allows them to paint products in any desired color.
Material of this rear Diffuser:
Different materials are used for manufacturing car tuning elements, the beauty, practicality and durability of the parts depend on their properties. To make you satisfied with the results, Rising Tuning manufactures and procures car parts including ABS plastic, a polymer that differs favorably from other materials. This plastic demonstrates increased impact resistance, in which it surpasses styrene copolymers - polystyrene. This material is also characterized by mechanical stiffness and strength, wear resistance and resistance to deformation and melting in short-term heating up to 100 degrees Celsius. At temperatures up to 70-80 degrees Celsius, products made of this polymer can be used for a long time without their qualities deteriorating and while maintaining dimensional stability. These properties allow to use ABS plastic for manufacturing of the most various elements of car body
- II 2016-present (MK2)