Front bumper splitter & fangs for Modulo Acura TSX | Honda Accord 8 CU | CU1 CU2 CW1 CW2 | 2008-2014
- Product Code: 10853060111
- Product Article: product-417
Splitter is only suitable for vehicles with Modulo front bumper! Three-part skirt Modulo Style is made in a sporty style, sharp design lines in conjunction with a slight lowering of the clearance (ground clearance) complement the front bumper Modulo, effectively modernizing the front of the Honda Accord 8.
• Splitter & Fangs for Modulo bumper Acura TSX & Honda Accord 8 CU2
• Front fangs on bumper - 2 pcs. ( Left & Right)
• Splitter center wing - 1 pcs.
• Mounting bolts
The front skirt consists of three elements. The side fangs and the center aileron. Parts are made of quality ABS plastic and are supplied unpainted. Easy mounting with double-sided 3M adhesive tape and special fasteners (included)
Mounting is performed after painting, on the prepared surface. Side adjustments "fangs" are installed on double-sided adhesive tape and screwed into the plastic of the bumper, through the special mounts. The center bar is inserted into the prepared slots in the side parts and fixed with screws to the lower plane of the front bumper. For the most reliable fixation, it is recommended to use polyurethane-based sealant (black glass sealant)
This front splitter is compatible with this cars:
Europe / World:
Honda Accord (CU), 8 Generation, Sedan 5-doors, Years: 05.2008 - 07.2011, Body: CU1, CU2
Honda Accord (CU), 8 Generation Restyling, Sedan 5-doors, Years: 04.2011 - 01.2013, Body: CU1, CU2
Acura TSX (CU2), 2 Generation, Sedan 5-doors, Years: 03.2008 - 05.2014, Body: CU2
Acura TSX (CU2), 2 Generation, Wagon, Years: 04.2010 - 05.2014, Body: CW2
Japan / World:
Honda Accord (CU), 8 Generation, Sedan 5-doors, Years: 12.2008 - 01.2011, Body: CU2
Honda Accord (CU), 8 Generation Restyling, Sedan 5-doors, Years: 02.2011 - 03.2013, Body: CU1, CU2
Honda Accord (CW), 8 Generation, Wagon, Years: 12.2008 - 01.2011, Body: CW2
Honda Accord (CW), 8 Generation Restyling, Wagon, Years: 02.2011 - 03.2013, Body: CW1, CW2
Years: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Our auto tuning store Risingtuning has one of the widest ranges for Honda Accord 8 & Acura TSX
Here's one of the interesting grids from Modulo in stock
Modulo front Grille for Acura TSX
Features of this product:
• Made of ABS plastic, this is not FRP
• Material thickness 3 mm
• Surface finish: Black glossy, no adjustment is needed, just paint
• This splitter can be fastened with Bolts & Black glue.
• The product is unpainted. Therefore can have small scratches and pimples. Use without coating or painting is not provided.
• We do not offer work to painting car parts to export.
Advantages of ABS plastic:
Optimal combination of shock resistance and elasticity provides longevity of the products.
• Under light torsion loads plastic elements restore their original shape without residual deformation.
• High dimensional stability which allows manufacturing of complex molded products with high accuracy.
• Good adhesion to paint materials, which allows them to paint products in any desired color.
Material of this Splitter:
Different materials are used for manufacturing car tuning elements, the beauty, practicality and durability of the parts depend on their properties. To make you satisfied with the results, Rising Tuning manufactures and procures car parts including ABS plastic, a polymer that differs favorably from other materials. This plastic demonstrates increased impact resistance, in which it surpasses styrene copolymers - polystyrene. This material is also characterized by mechanical stiffness and strength, wear resistance and resistance to deformation and melting in short-term heating up to 100 degrees Celsius. At temperatures up to 70-80 degrees Celsius, products made of this polymer can be used for a long time without their qualities deteriorating and while maintaining dimensional stability. These properties allow to use ABS plastic for manufacturing of the most various elements of car body
- II 2008-2010 (CU2, CW2)
- II 2011-2014 (CU2, CW2) Restyling
- VIII 2008-2011 (CU2, CW2)
- VIII 2011-2013 (CU2, CW2) Restyling